9 HOLESWeekday 9 Hole Walking Rate
9 HOLESWeekday 9 Hole w/ Cart
18 HOLESWeekday 18 Hole Walking Rate
18 HOLESWeekday 18 Hole w/ Cart
9 HOLESWeekend 9 Hole Walking Rate
9 HOLESWeekend 9 Hole w/ Cart
18 HOLESWeekend 18 Hole Walking Rate
18 HOLESWeekend 18 Hole w/ Cart
HOLE BY HOLE
Hole #1 is a 350yd Par 4, but don’t let this straight hole fool you, with a water hazard to the left and out of bounds on the right, it quickly becomes a narrow landing zone.
Hole #2 is a 265yd Par 4. You must thread the needle on this dog leg right, with your tee shot needing to get over a creek and bending around the protruding trees to the right.
Hole #3 is a 265yd Par 4. This hole is asking for you to try to drive the green, but make sure you have enough loft to the clear the tree directly in front of the green.
Hole #4 is a long & narrow 401yd Par 4 with out of bounds all along the right, but be careful and don’t hit it left because you can get you in tree trouble.
Hole #5 is a 143yd Par 3. This hole can be deceiving with an elevated tee box and green. Out of bounds both right and behind the green.
Hole #6 is a 245yd Par 4, but don’t let this short hole fool you. Out of bounds all along the right, a dry creek to the left and the green is almost completely protected by trees.
Hole #7 is a long 190yds Par 3. It is a blind shot, so make sure you dial in your distance. Out of bounds to the right and trees to the left.
Hole #8 is a 445yd dog leg right Par 5. With a creek along the left and out of bounds to the right, the tee shot is very crucial. Big hitters can get in trouble with the trees placed at the bend.
Hole #9 is a short 210yd Par 4. What this hole lacks in distance, it makes up in hazards. You either need to layup or give it a go while trying to stick the green, but be carful with the creek in front of the green and a sand trap behind. Not to mention the tree troubles to the left and out of bounds to the right.
|Hole #||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||Total Yds|
|White Tees||315||265||265||401||143||245||190||445||210||2479 yds|
|Red Tees||300||202||257||359||135||238||178||345||198||2212 yds|
U.S.G.A. RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE LOCAL RULES PREVAIL
- No more than 4 Players per group.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Carts, bags, or high heels are not allowed on greens or tees.
- Out of bounds are designated by white stakes.
- White markers are 150 yards, Red markers are 100 yards.
- Out of bounds ball: Player must play another ball where ball was originally played. 1 stroke and loss of distance.
- Lost ball: Ball is considered lost after 3 minute search.
- A ball hit into the water or ditch should be dropped 2 club lengths behind point of entry between you and the pin.
- Free drop (2 club lengths) nearer the pin by all trees and shrubs 3″ or less in diameter.
- Soft spikes only.